1) HOLDER INFORMATION
In compliance with Law 34/2002, article 10, July 11, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the identification data of the Owner is set out below:
|Holder:||WOTTOLINE, S.A. (hereinafter WOTTOLINE)|
|Address:||C/Toronga, 23 CP 28043 Madrid (España)|
|(+34) 91 721 61 70
(+34) 91 300 45 51
|Registry data:||Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 8.578, Folio 113, Section 3, Sheet 70914|
2) ACCESS AND USE CONDITIONS
Any person who accesses the WOTTOLINE Website for the consideration of User. The User undertakes to use the Website and those services made available through it, in a manner consistent with the Law, morality, good customs and public order, as well as with the provisions of this clause. Consequently, you are obliged not to use the Website for purposes or illicit effects and/or contrary to the established, harmful to the rights and/or interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage the Website or prevent its normal use, or the services accessible through it.
The use of the Website and/or its Services shall imply the full and unreserved acceptance, and the validity, of each one of the clauses contained in the latest updated version of this Legal Notice, so the User should be aware of the importance of reading them each time they visit the Web.
3) ) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The source code, the graphic designs, the images, the photographs, the videos, the sounds, the animations, the software, the texts, as well as the information and contents that are collected on the Web are protected by the Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights in favour of WOTTOLINE of third-party licensors. The reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the Website, its processing, distribution, dissemination, modification, transformation or compilation, or other rights legally recognized to its owner, are not permitted, without its prior written permission. The User, alone and exclusively, may use the material that appears on the Web for his personal and private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or to incur in illicit activities. All rights deriving from the intellectual property are expressly reserved by WOTTOLINE los terceros licenciadores, que velará por el cumplimiento de las anteriores condiciones como por la debida utilización de los contenidos presentados en sus páginas web, ejercitando todas las acciones civiles y penales que le correspondan en el caso de infracción o incumplimiento de estos derechos por parte del Usuario.
5) PRIVACY ISSUES
In compliance with the European Parliament and of the Council, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of, 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights, we provide you with the following information about the processing of personal data that you may provide to us:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Our data is at the top of this legal notice.
- We process information provided to us to provide and bill our services and products.
- If you give us your consent, we may also process your data to send you information about products, services, or activities.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time strictly necessary. That is, if you are a user of our services or want to continue receiving information.
What legitimacy do we have to be able to process your data?
1. The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent you give us.
(Children under 14 years old) Information sent by children under 14 years shall be deemed to have been sent with the consent of their legal representatives. If not, the legal representative should inform us as soon as possible.
2. 2. Compliance with applicable laws or performance of a contract. In specific circumstances, we may need to process your personal data to comply with a relevant law/regulation, or to comply with our obligations under a contract to which you are subject.
¿A quién comunicaremos sus datos?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing.
What rights does the user have and how to exercise them?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing their personal data.
- They also have the right to withdraw prior consent.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or to request the erasure of such data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances the interested persons may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- • In certain circumstances and for reasons related to a particular situation, the data subject may object the processing of his data. In this case we will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- • Interested persons also have the right of the portability of their data.
- Finally, interested parties have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority.
You can exercise the above rights by sending us a written statement enclosing a copy of a document that identifies you to our address or email (which appear at the beginning of this Legal Notice).
How did we get your data?The personal data we process comes from the data subject, who guarantees that the data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. The data that are marked with an asterisk are mandatory to give you the requested service.
What data do we process?
The data we process ranges from the following categories:
- Identifying data
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Other information requested in our forms.
The data is limited since we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
For what purpose do we process your data?
Podemos procesar sus datos personales para los siguientes fines:
- Provide contracted services.
- Facilitate purchased products.
- Respond to your requests for information, products, or services.
- Where we have legal obligations, process personal data.
- Hire staff
- Plan and develop organizational aspects (such as internal communications, budgets, administration, and project management).
- Provide access to our resources.
- Processing payments.
- Manage the website.
- For any additional purposes for which we are required to notify you and obtain your consent, including the purposes required by local law, we will obtain your consent prior to processing your personal data for those purposes.
6) WHAT SAFETY MEASURES DO WE APPLY?
We apply the security measures set out in Article 32 of the GDPR, therefore, we have adopted the necessary security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the processing of the data we perform, with mechanisms that enable us to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and ongoing resilience of treatment systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Information from data processing policies to staff.
- Periodic backup.
- Data access control.
- Regular verification, evaluation and valuation processes.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user/customer accepts that the provider obtains data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of the access controls. Likewise, your credit card details are not registered in any database but go directly to the POS (Point of Sale Terminal) of Banco Santander. In addition, we inform you that to provide greater security to credit card owners, we have incorporated in our payment gateway the secure payment system called CES (Secure E-commerce). In this way, if you are a holder of a “secured” card you can always make payments with VISA or MASTERCARD in our store.
7) EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
WOTTOLINE with the utmost diligence so that the data and information offered on its website is always updated. It does not guarantee or is responsible for the accuracy and updating of the contents of the website, reserving the right to modify these contents at any time. WOTTOLINE will be responsible for the information that can be obtained through links included on the website.
Commercial relations between customers shall be governed by the general conditions which, if necessary, would be established by WOTTOLINE a specific document for this purpose, or for specific agreements which may be agreed with customers.
8) INFORMATION AND COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING POLICY.
WOTTOLINE hereby undertakes not to engage in misleading advertising. . For this purpose, therefore, formal, or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the Web will not be considered as misleading advertising, produced because of incomplete maintenance and/or updating of the information contained in these sections. WOTTOLINE, as a result of this paragraph, undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of these errors.
WOTTOLINE undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and electronic commerce. For this purpose, all information sent to WOTTOLINE customers for the purpose of maintaining the existing contractual relationship between the customer and WOTTOLINE, shall not be considered as commercial communication, as well as the performance of the information tasks and other activities of the service that the client has contracted.
9) CONDICIONES DE USO. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS.
The use of this website implies the full acceptance of the terms of this legal notice This Legal Notice and all relations established between WOTTOLINE the User of the Website and its services shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law.
– Last update: october 2019